September 12, 2015

Romance Ave.

Hey everyone,

my new house is done and I guess it will be my last Sims 3 project.
So it's time to say goodbye to this game and welcome the new generation :D

I started to play sims 4, but to be honest, I really miss some great tools to customise the interior. 
Well this home comes with a romantic touch and a lot of flowers. Actually this is not my style but I wanted to try something different :3

I hope you like it and have fun with this lot!

(Please make sure to add the package files into your mods folder!)

Mutzli Mutz♥












Bedroom:        2
Livingroom:     1
Kitchen:           1
Bathroom:       2
Terrace:           yes
Balcony:          yes





Lot Size :20x15


http://www.mediafire.com/download/45bxx7mbd3q7cda/Romance_Ave..zip
(Packages included)







6 comments: